Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Friday, October 9, 2015

♰New Creations&Cluster by CT Member: Lori (Tazzyladyz Tagz) ♰Witchcraft♰



Creative Team Member Lori McDaid of
Tazzyladyz Tagz created this amazing animated tag!
Loving both the turning blood moon and the cat's tail♥
Thank you so much Lori! I love this!

She created this using my Witchcraft PTU Kit.

She used 2 fabulous tubes by Alex_Prihodko that you
can purchase the wolf part HERE and the girl part HERE

Please visit Lori's blog to see more or her
fabulous talent as well to snag her wallpaper:
Tazzyladyz Tagz


PTU Kit: Witchcraft is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


Pick up the fabulous Cluster created by Lori
HERE





















PTU Kit: Witchcraft is available
at my store: Gothic Inspirations


Preview Witchcraft PTU Kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails