Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Monday, October 12, 2015

New Tutorial & Tag by CT: Laura (Lee's Creationz) ♰Touch Of Magic♰



Laura with Lee's Creationz created this new
beautiful tutorial called Touch Of Magic created
from my PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic

Please visit Laura's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Creative Team Inspiration Kit(s) Collection, which is
created for and inspired by Creative Team Member:

Sandra O'Dare withSandra's Slammin Tutorials♥ : A Touch Of Magic
This is the 5th production of my CT Inspired Kits for my Creative Team.

Preview of: A Touch Of Magic PTU Kit:


Love the PTU Kit: A Touch Of Magic? Their is more
PTU A Touch Of Magic Clusters
The FTU Sampler/Mini Kit at my blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails