Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Monday, October 12, 2015

New Tutorial from CT Member: Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰China Doll♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
China Doll

She created this using my current Free Gift with $10 Purchase, A Friendship Inspired kit for Pammy Hunter with Pammy's Perfections♥ PTU KIT: China Doll.

She also used the gorgeous artwork of Enys Guerrero available at CDO.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


PTU Kit: China Doll is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit (Gift w Purchase) Preview: China Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails