Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Tutorial & Tag by CT: Laura (Lee's Creationz) ♰Solstice♰



Laura with Lee's Creationz created this new
Stunning tag HERE called ♰Solstice♰ created
from my PTU Kit: Winter Solstice and the gorgeous artwork of Enamorte available at CDO: HERE

Thank you so much Laura, you captured a Winter Princess in this gorgeous tag, and I LOVE IT, lol...leave it to you to capture my girlie side♥

Please visit Laura's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


PTU Kit: Winter Solstice


Don't forget if you love the PTU Kit,
Two (YES 2!) sets of clusters are available!
Purchase PTU Winter Solstice Clusters at my store: HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails