Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New PTU Tutorial from CT Member: Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Winter Solstice♰


Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this new Tutorial:
"Winter Solstice" a little bit ago, I MUST SHARE NOW, this is a stunner, and I'm way behind in posting these.

This beautiful tutorial/tag captures the darker side of my PTU Kit: Winter Solstice paired with the beautiful artwork of Vinegar , available at CDO.
I love this Viv♥Thank you so much again.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


PTU Kit: Winter Solstice


Don't forget if you love the PTU Kit,
Two (YES 2!) sets of clusters are available!
Purchase PTU Winter Solstice Clusters at my store: HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails