Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Friday, February 19, 2016

New Creations & Wallpaper by CT: Stu (Creative Crazy Scraps) ♰Winter Solstice♰



Stu with Creative Crazy Scraps has created
a new winter beauty/creation and wallpaper: Winter Solstice.

He created this using my PTU Kit: Winter Solstice and the gorgeous artwork of : Verymany called:Winter Memory Available here: Verymany Tubes 

Please visit Stu's blog Creative Crazy Scraps
to see more of his fab work and creations♥ HERE
 
Snag the snags and the view more
of his beautiful work: HERE





















Don't forget his beautiful wallpaper for the desktop also created with this kit!
Snag: HERE
CCS_WinterSolace-DT1


Preview PTU Kit: Winter Solstice


Don't forget if you love the PTU Kit,
Two (YES 2!) sets of clusters are available!
Purchase PTU Winter Solstice Clusters at my store: HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails