Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New Tut from Laura (Lee's Creationz) ♰Forced Affection♰



Laura with Lee's Creationz created this new wicked
tutorial called Forced Affection

She created this using my  PTU Kit: Forced Affection-Part I

Thank you so much Laura, this is wicked & naughty tutorial and I love it!

Please visit Laura's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:




These kits are available at my store here:
Gothic Inspirations.

Preview of Forced Affection-Part I


If you love Forced Affection-Part I don't forget there is another
matching kit!
Pick up Forced Affection-Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails