Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Tag By Tonya's Temptations ♰I Only Wanted You♰



CT Member: Tonya Damit with Tonya's Temptations
created a 2nd beautiful tag (above) from the same kit (VIEW 1st)
called: I Only Wanted You.

She created this wicked creation using my PTU Kit called Forced Affection-Part II and the gorgeous artwork of Anna Marine available at CDO

Thank you so much hun, this is delightfully dark and gorgeous!
Please visit her blog by clicking the blinkie below.
Tonya's Temptations


These kits are available at my store here:
Gothic Inspirations.

Preview of Forced Affection-Part II used for this tag.


If you love Forced Affection-Part II
don't forget there is another
matching kit!

Pick up Preview of Forced Affection-Part I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails