Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New PTU Tag from Sheila ♰Forced Affection♰



CT Member: Sheila with Devilish Dezines created
another wicked tag (4th try at this kit) above with my PTU tagger kit called
Forced Affection-Part I

She also used one of my favorite artists:
Gaetano Di Falco available at: CDO (Creative Design Outlet).

Thank you so much Sheila!! Each one have been amazing!

Visit Sheila's with Devilish Dezines
blog by clicking the blinkie below.


These kits are available at my store here:
Gothic Inspirations.

Preview of Forced Affection-Part I


If you love Forced Affection-Part I don't forget there is another
matching kit!

Pick up Forced Affection-Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails