Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Creations from Omneya ♰Darkside Of Love♰



Omneya created the above wicked "Darkside Of Love" tag with my:
matching set Forced Affection-Part I and Forced Affection-Part II PTU Kits.

What a PERFECT creation from both of these kits, capturing the attitude, heartbreak and the beautiful broken spirit these kits where made to touch. Thank you so much Omneya.

Want to see more? Check out her Wicked Stats, Snags/Extra's and Tags. :)
Visit here: Omneya's World to follow and snag more of her wicked work!!


This is created with both parts of the
matching set Forced Affection-Part I and Forced Affection-Part II
available at Gothic Inspirations .

Preview of Forced Affection-Part I used in this tag.


Preview of Forced Affection-Part II


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails