Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Creations from Lee (Azil's Tags) ♰Sultry Persuasion♰



Lee with Azil's Tags created the wicked gorgeous tag above using
my part of Sultry Persuasion PTU Collab.

She also used one of my favorite artists:
Gaetano Di Falco available at: CDO (Creative Design Outlet).

This collab was created with Cindy with ChiChi Designz and myself Gothic Inspirations called: Sultry Persuasion.

Thank you so much Lee!

Visit Lee's blog by clicking the blinkie below.


You can purchase this exclusive COLLAB ONLY at
Gothic Inspirations Store

 
My Part which was used in this gorgeous creation:


Preview of our PTU Collab: Sultry Persuasion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails