Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Animated Tut from Laura (Lee's Creationz) ♰Beautifully Broken♰



Laura with Lee's Creationz created this new beautiful animated
tutorial called Midnight Snow. See the non animated below. :)

She created this using my  PTU Kit: Midnight Snow 
as well as the gorgeous artwork of Zindy.

Thank you so much Laura, this is gorgeous.

Please visit Laura's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Preview of non animated, just as gorgeous!


You can find this kit at both my stores:
Gothic Inspirations Store and Digitial Chaos Store

Preview of my PTU Kit: Midnight Snow 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails