Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

New Creations from Angi ♥Enchanted Hearts♥



I'm honored to welcome my latest Creative Team Member
Angi to my personal creative team. Yeh! It's great to have another
talented friend on my Creative Team and thrilled to have her.

She created the above gorgeous dark tag with my newest PTU Kit: Enchanted Hearts, Available at both of my stores here: Gothic Inspirations & Digitial Chaos.

She also used the beautiful artwork of Ida Larsen available at Digitial Chaos.

What a wicked beautiful creation, thank you so much Angi for the gorgeous creation, I'm honored to have you on my team!

Visit her blog here: Angi Rique "Takin' It Easy
to follow and watch more of her gorgeous creations come through!!




Preview of my PTU Kit: Enchanted Hearts 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails