Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Creations By Julie's Jazz Designz ♰Fireflies♰



Creative Team Member: Julie's Jazz Designz
created this gorgeous tag called: Fireflies,

She created this from my Fireflies-Part II 
PTU Kit and the gorgeous artwork it was inspired and coordinated with, the beautiful
artwork of Janna Prosvirina called Fireflies.  (Preview Below).

Thank you so much hun!
Visit: Julie's Jazz Designz to see more of her gorgeous creatons.





Fireflies by Artist Janna Prosvirina  photo JWsCreations2013_WitchyFBSet1of2_zpsaf9cc702.jpg

You can find this kit at both my stores:

Preview of my NEW PTU Kit: Fireflies-Part II 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails