Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Tutorials from Elizabeth ♥Save The Earth (Vesta Heather)♥



Elizabeth created two beautiful tutorials beautiful called: Save The Earth (Vesta Heather), I can't link directly to it as it takes you to the store, but it's dated Thursday, 7 April 2011 and labeled as Save our Earth (Vesta Heather) ptu.

She also created an animated butterly tutorial used
from the same kit How To Color Rotate a Butterfly .



This was created with my Vesta Heather - Save The Earth PTU Page Kit and she resized it down.
But it's also available in tagger size at all my stores on April 15th!

Thank you Elizabeth! Fabulous work on both of them.
You can find Elizabeth's tutorials here:


You can purchase (Vesta Heather (Save The Earth) at any of my stores.
Just click a blinkie of your choice below:
SWA Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails