Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Tutorial by Terri ♥Funky Diva♥



Terri with Creations by WitchysHeart
created a awesome new tutorial!
Thank you so much Terri!!

Find her tutorial: Funky Diva-HERE

This was created with my Funky Fresh PTU Taggers Kit available only in the Stargazer Scraps Collab this month. From April 15th-May 14th.

Visit her tutorial site to try out this stunning tutorial...


Visit her blog too and show some love for this fab tut!
Blog: Creationz By Witchy's Heart

My Funky Fresh taggers kit is only available at
Stargazer Scraps in the Funky Fresh Collab until May 15th,
then will available for sale at all of my stores!!

BTW this collab is Free with an $10.00 purchase!!
For the month long promotion the store has.
It includes 12 fabulous Designers creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails