Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Tut by Dianna ♥Funky Treats♥



Dianna with Di Before Dawn aka Digicats (& Dogs)
created this fun tutorial called: Funky Treats.

This was created with my Funky Fresh PTU Taggers Kit available only in the Stargazer Scraps Collab this month. From April 15th-May 14th.

Thank you for the fun cute tutorial Dianna.
You can find this tutorial at her tut site here:
Di Before Dawn
Di Before Dawn blinkie

Please visit her Designer Blog as well:
Digicats (& Dogs)
Digicats Stalker

My Funky Fresh taggers kit is only available at
Stargazer Scraps in the Funky Fresh Collab until May 15th,
then will available for sale at all of my stores!!

BTW this collab is Free with an $10.00 purchase!!
For the month long promotion the store has.
It includes 12 fabulous Designers creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails