Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Tutorial By Terri ♥Lost Love♥



Terri has joined back on my creative team! So I'm posting a few of her tutorials here as well, older ones and a few new ones! Thank you so much Terri!!

Preview of Lost Love Tutorial Above.

Terri with Creationz By Witchy's Heart has created a beautiful new tutorial called Lost Love.

This is created from my Beloved Memory FTU sampler kit on the Beloved Memory Blog Train. Thank you so much Terri, another wicked stunning tutorial. I can't get enough of your work!

Visit her tutorial site to try out this stunning tutorial...


Visit her blog too and show some love for this fab tut!
Blog: Creationz By Witchy's Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails