Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Tut by Dianna ♥Rainy Day Fun♥



Dianna with Di Before Dawn aka Digicats (& Dogs)
created this super cute tutorial for me called: Rainy Day Fun.

It's a happy go shit creation! With a pretty unicorn.
And I'm actually loving this tut! ;)

This was created with my
April Showers Brings May Flowers PTU Taggers Kit.

You can find this tutorial at her tut site here:
Di Before Dawn
Di Before Dawn blinkie

Please visit her Designer Blog as well:
Digicats (& Dogs)
Digicats Stalker

You can purchase my April Showers Brings May Flowers
kit at any of my stores.
Just click a blinkie below of your choice below.

SWA Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails