Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Taggie by Dianna ♥My Bloody Valentine♥



Dianna with Di Before Dawn aka Digicats (& Dogs)
created this wicked tagged called: My Bloody Valentine.

I swear she wrote a tutorial from it, and checked her facebook
taggie as well, no link. So after an hour or so of searching I gave up looking.

It's my fault for the delay in posting it!
BUT this had to be shown off even as a taggie as it does this
kit so much justice and it compliments it sooo well.
Thank you so much Dianna,it's a wicked creation!

This was created with my
My Bloody Valentine PTU Kit.

Please take a look sometimes at her tutorial site, as she a tut writing maniac! And creativity and talent is amazing Here:
Di Before Dawn
Di Before Dawn blinkie

Please visit her Designer Blog as well:
Digicats (& Dogs)
Digicats Stalker

You can purchase My Bloody Valentine at any of my stores.
Just click a blinkie of your choice below.

SWA Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails