Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Tut by Dianna ♥Denim Love♥



Dianna with Di Before Dawn aka Digicats (& Dogs)
created this amazing tutorial for me called: Denim Love.
Thank you so much Dianna,it's a wicked creation!

This also used a friends amazing poser tube by Dani with Dark Moon's Dream. This is called: Road Rebel

This was created with my Denim Love PTU kit.

You can find this tutorial at her tut site here:
Di Before Dawn
Di Before Dawn blinkie

Please visit her Designer Blog as well:
Digicats (& Dogs)
Digicats Stalker

You can purchase my Denim Love kit at any of my stores.
Just click a blinkie below of your choice below.

SWA Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails