Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Tut by Dianna ♥Dearg-due♥



Dianna with Di Before Dawn aka Digicats (& Dogs)
created this wicked tutorial for me called: Dearg-due.

I always love a gothic or dark tutorial,
and it's even better when it's Irish or Celtic themed...
just the Irish blood in me that makes me love it even more!

This was created with my An Irish Jig PTU Taggers Kit.

You can find this tutorial at her tut site here:
Di Before Dawn
Di Before Dawn blinkie

Please visit her Designer Blog as well:
Digicats (& Dogs)
Digicats Stalker


My An Irish Jig taggers kit is only available at
Stargazer Scraps in the An Irish Jig Collab
until March 15th, then will available for sale at all of my stores!!

BTW this collab is Free with an $10.00 purchase!!
It includes 10 fabulous Designers creations!!
Includes: 9 Tagger Kits & 1 Full Page Size Kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails