Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, January 31, 2016

♰New Animation/Creations by CT: Allison (Allison's Addiction) ♰Winter Solstice♰



Creative Team Member: Allison Grant of
Allison's Addiction created the Gorgeous tag above and
matching creations and a beautiful wallpaper to snag, preview below.

She created this using my Winter Solstice PTU Kit and the
gorgeous artwork of  Zindy S.D. Nielsen. Available at her Zindy Zone store: Here
Please visit:
Allison's Addiction
 photo AAblinkie.gif

She also created this beautiful FB timeline♥:


Snag the stunning wallpaper on her blog: HERE







Don't forget if you love the PTU Kit, to pick up the
coordinating PTU Winter Solstice Clusters
at my store: HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails