Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New Tut by Dianna ♥Vesta Heather♥



Dianna with Di Before Dawn aka Digicats (& Dogs)
created this beautiful tutorial for me called: Vesta Heather.

This was created with my
Earth Day (Vesta Heather) PTU Taggers Kit available only in the Stargazer Scraps Collab this month.

Thank you so much Dianna it's so very beautiful!!

You can find this tutorial at her tut site here:
Di Before Dawn
Di Before Dawn blinkie

Please visit her Designer Blog as well:
Digicats (& Dogs)
Digicats Stalker

My Earth Day (Vesta Heather) taggers kit is only available at
Stargazer Scraps in the Earth Day Collab
until April 15th, then will available for sale at all of my stores!!

BTW this collab is Free with an $10.00 purchase!!
It includes 10 fabulous Designers creations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails