Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Tut by Dianna ♥Gothic Temptations♥



Dianna with Digicats (& Dogs) created a
another beautiful and dark tutorial for me called:
Gothic Temptations.
Thank you so much Dianna, love this!

You can find this tutorial at her tut site here:
Di Before Dawn
Di Before Dawn blinkie

Please visit her Designer Blog as well:
Digicats (& Dogs)
Digicats Stalker

This was created with my
Tempations PTU Kit in this months
Collab at Stargazer Scraps.

And used a friends Posers.Dani with: DarkMoon's Dream!
You can find her stunningly dark art here: HERE

You can purchase Sweet Temptations
only at Stargazer Scraps until February 15th.
Then it will be available at all my stores.

Just click a blinkie below of your choice below after February 15th
or you can GET IT NOW as a free gift with purchase of $10.00.
Includes 11 other Designers fabuous
creations. ONLY AT: Stargazer Scraps.


SWA Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails