Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Tut By Candee ♥Irresistible Valentine♥

Photobucket

New Tutorial called by Sweet Temptations
by Candee with Artmama Made!!

This stunning tutorial was created using my
using my Sweet Temptations PTU Kit.

She is a very talented Creative Team Member of
Stargazer Scraps. Thank you so much Candee!

Please visit Artmama's blog here: Artmama Made.
Please visit Artmama's tut site by clicking the blinkie below.


You can purchase Sweet Temptations
only at Stargazer Scraps until February 15th.

It will be available by itself on February 15th at all of my stores.
Just click a blinkie of your choice below:

SWA Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails