Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

New PTU Tutorial from CT Member: Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Nature♰



Creative Team Member Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP
created this new Tutorial: "Nature" from my PTU Kit: My Secret Garden.

This is another fabulous CT Inspirational Kit(s)/Collection!
This one I created for a wonderful friend and Creative Team Member
Carol Brady with Hugahav's Haven.♥
She also use the stunning artwork of Verymany available at her store: HERE.

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


PTU Kit: My Secret Garden is available
at my store: http://gothicinspirations.com/shop/


PTU Kit: My Secret Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails