Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, December 15, 2013

New Tut from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Fireflies♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this stunning
tutorial called Fireflies.

Thank you so much Vivienne! This is stunning!
She created this from my Fireflies-Part I  PTU Kit and the gorgeous artwork it was inspired and coordinated with, the beautiful
artwork of Janna Prosvirina called Fireflies.  (Preview Below).

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Fireflies by Artist Janna Prosvirina  photo JWsCreations2013_WitchyFBSet1of2_zpsaf9cc702.jpg

You can find this kit at both my stores:


Gothic Inspirations Store

Preview of my NEW PTU Kit: Fireflies-Part I 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails