Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, November 30, 2013

New Tut from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Black Rose♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this stunning
tutorial called Black Rose.

Thank you so much Vivienne!
She created this from my Black Rose PTU Kit and the gorgeous artwork it was inspired and coordinated with, the beautiful
artwork of Janna Prosvirina called Black Rose (Preview Below).

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Black Rose by Janna Prosvirina


You can find this kit at both my stores:
Gothic Inspirations Store and Digitial Chaos Store

Preview of my NEW PTU Kit: Black Rose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails