Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Monday, October 14, 2013

New Tut from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Witchy Woman♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this amazing
tutorial called Witchy Woman.

Thank you so much Vivienne, so beautiful! Thank you as well for using the artwork this was coordinated with it turned out perfect!

She created this from my Witchy-Part I PTU Kit that was inspired and coordinating with an artwork piece, called Witchy by Artist Janna Prosvirina available at: DC (Digital Chaos).

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


 Preview of PTU Kit: Witchy-Part I
available at both of my stores:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails