Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Sunday, September 22, 2013

New Tut from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Dark Ocean♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this amazing
tutorial called Dark Ocean.

Thank you so much Vivienne, I love this inspiration you showed me, love his work and your tutorial is simply gorgeous!!

She created this using my newest PTU Kit: Dark Ocean.
You can find this kit at my Gothic Inspirations Store

She used an artwork piece that simply stunning,
called Oceans Of Time by Artist Gaetano Di Falco
available at: CDO (Creative Design Outlet).
Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:


Preview of my PTU Kit:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails