Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Tut from Vivienne (DragonFly's PSP) ♰Dark Delight♰



Vivienne with Dragonfly's PSP created this stunning new
tutorial called Dark Delight.

Thank you so much Vivienne! So beautiful!

She created this with my PTU Kit: Dark Delight: and the gorgeous artwork of
Scarlet Gothica called "Dark Delight".

(Scarlet Gothica, an incredibly talent Artist no longer offers her tubes to the PSP world, but is most definitely an Artist to follow as she progresses in her artwork career and endeavors. Such stunning Talent!)

Please visit Vivienne's blog and see more of her fabulous creations,
tags, and tutorials by clicking the blinkie below:



Preview of my PTU Kit: Preview of Dark Delight:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails