Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Tut By Elizabeth ♥Summer Breeze♥



Elizabeth created a new beautiful summer tutorial
called: Summer Breeze.

This was created with my Summer Breeze PTU Kit that is only available at Scraps With Attitude Store Collab right now, next month it will be available by itself at my personal store and SWA.

BUT...Spend $10.00 on anything in the store and get 29 Designer Kits in this collab for free!! Here: Scraps With Attitude

Thank you so much Elizabeth, what a beautiful creation!
You can find Elizabeth's tutorials here:


You can purchase Summer Breeze by itself next month
at my personal store or SWA. Just click a blinkie below of your choice.


SWA Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails