Gothic Inspirations Creative Team

I wouldn't be all that I could be without my CT! Jessica Woods

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New Creations from CT: Pam (Pammy's Perfections) ♰Dead Of Night♰



Pammy Hunter with Pammy's Perfections
created this beautiful creation Dead Of Night tag and
some PU Clusters (Preview Below) to snag too.
All of these are created from my PTU Dead Of Night Kit.

She also used my girl Lisa's (Dark Yarrow) artwork!
Head on over to Digital Art Heaven, and start stocking up! "HERE"

You know you love clusters as much as I do! They are amazing.
Thank you so much Pammy and for being on my Creative Team♥

Visit her blog to snag up these gorgeous clusters below! :)
Pammy Hunter with
Pammy's Perfections
http://pammysperfections.blogspot.com/



This is created with my part of the Dead Of Night Collab, 1 part of 3 fabulous Designers: Cindy with ChiChi Designz, Dee with Dees'Sign Depot
and myself Jessica with Gothic Inspirations.
We had so much fun with our own styles and creativity.

Dead Of Night PTU Kit is
Available at my store: Gothic Inspirations


Preview Gothic Inspirations
Dead Of Night PTU Kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails